HubSpot Sales Hub Demo Answers
- There are 40 questions.
- The exam takes about 40 minutes to complete.
- You must answer 30 questions correctly to pass.
- You must wait 12 hours between attempts.
- You have 3 hours to complete the exam.
Indice del contenido
According to this course, which of the following is NOT a benefit of sending a timely follow-up email after a solution demo call?
- You can reinforce the positive outcome of objections.
- You can recommend undiscussed paid services and packages.
- You can summarize the most important aspects of the solution demo call.
- You can provide additional resources.
Scenario: Solutions Partner Sofia completed a successful solution demo call with her main point of contact, Prospect Peter, and five additional stakeholders. She chose to send a follow-up email only to Prospect Peter. According to this course, what benefits is she missing by excluding the five additional stakeholders from the follow-up email? Select all that apply.
- Each stakeholder can see that what was discussed in the solution demo call is reinforced in the email.
- She demonstrates how she educates and solves for the prospect.
- Each stakeholder has access to the same, valuable information.
- She saves time by not needing to include a summary of the conversation because each stakeholder was present for the call.
- She expands the opportunity to talk with more stakeholders and garner more buy-in.
Scenario: You’re writing a solution demo follow-up email to a prospect and want them to easily pull value from the content you’re including. According to this course, what framework can help you do this?
- CGP, TCI, & BA
- Select who to send the email to
- Choose a clever emoji for the subject line
- Write the subject line
- Write an outline of what’s included in the email
- Write your opening
- Summarize the email
- Close the email
Scenario: Prospect Peter describes the following challenge during a discovery call: “My sales team spends more time trying to get the data into the system than they do on the phones.” Which HubSpot product theme does Prospect Peter’s challenge align with?
Scenario: Your prospect describes their company and growing sales team to you during a discovery call. Their sales organization has three separate teams, various levels of managers within each team, and an advanced and complex tech stack. They plan to scale their teams to over 30 members. According to this course, which Sales Hub package would best fit this prospect’s needs?
- Sales Hub Free
- Sales Hub Starter
- Sales Hub Professional
- Sales Hub Enterprise
True or False? When completing the “Choosing the Right Solutions and Services” worksheet, you should write down what task(s) a tool can do for a prospect in the “Sales Hub Tool/Feature Value” column.
- True. It’s most important to describe to a prospect what tasks each specific tool can accomplish.
- True. The purpose of the demo is to showcase all Sales Hub tools and what they can do.
- False. You should write how the tool can help salve the prospect’s unique problems and meet their needs.
- False. You shouldn’t explain the value of a tool in the worksheet and during the solution demo call.
Fill in the blank: You should populate your HubSpot demo account with ______ in order to showcase the real-life application of HubSpot to your prospect and keep your real customers’ data safe.
- Demo data
- Generator data
- Client data
- Prospect data
Scenario: You’re explaining the benefits of a HubSpot demo account to your colleague. According to this course, which of the following benefits could you include in your explanation? Select all that apply.
- Create a demo account using all of your customers’ data.
- Showcase the real-life application of HubSpot during a demo.
- Expand the amount of customer data your company can collect in HubSpot.
- Keep your customers’ and business’ information private.
- Create a demo account that aligns with your buyer persona(s).
Which of the following are the five core inbound sales services outlined in this course? Select all that apply.
- Foundational sales services
- CRM implementation
- Sales effectiveness
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Sales enablement
- Sales growth
- Sales coaching
According to this course, which of the following are purposes of the discovery stage? Select all that apply.
- To understand how a business makes money
- To understand what the business’ growth plans are
- To understand the business’ sales activities and exit criteria
- To understand the business’ quantifiable goals and challenges
- To understand the business’ decision-making process
Fill in the blank: The solution demo stage is _______ the business considerations stage and _______ the discovery stage.
- Before, before
- After, before
- After, after
- Before, after
- Identify services to recommend
- Identify the prospect’s business model
- Identify specific business goals and challenges
- Identify a compelling use case
- Identify a comprehensive solution
- Identify the prospect’s decision-making process and decision-makers
- True. These include: (1) Compelling event established, (2) decision-making process identified, (3) competition identified, and (4) investment acknowledge.
- False. There are five exit criteria you need to meet to leave the discovery stage. These include: (1) Quantifiable business goals and pain identified, (2) compelling event established, (3) decision-making process identified, (4) competition identified, and (5) investment acknowledged.
- True. These include: (1) Quantifiable business goals and pain identified, (2) compelling use case written, (3) decision-making process identified, and (4) competition identified.
- The positive things that result from taking action
- The bad things that result from inaction
- The results of a discovery call
- The choices a prospect can make after a discovery call
- True. It’s too early in the relationship to discuss budget and authority.
- False. Identifying the prospect’s budget and authority are critical to qualifying a prospect and understanding if and how you can help them.
- True. Budget and authority are discussed during the “recommend” step of the discovery call.
- False. Identifying the prospect’s budget and authority should be established first during the “explore” step of the discovery call.
Scenario: Solutions Partner Sofia is leading a discovery call with Prospect Peter. She asks him, “What specific initiatives are you doing to achieve your goals?” What aspect of the CGP, TCI, & BA framework is Solutions Partner Sofia exploring?
Scenario: Solutions Partner Sofia is in the “summarize and position” portion of the discovery call with Prospect Peter. She has just summarized Prospect Peter’s most critical challenges. What should she do next?
- Link challenges to business goals
- Explain Sales Hub’s pricing and packaging
- Recommend a full solution
- Close the call and schedule a follow-up meeting
- The activities your prospect needs to complete before a value-based demo
- The criteria needed to complete the CGP, TCI, & BA framework
- The outcomes needed to complete one stage and move to the next in the sales process
- The criteria needed to produce a quote for the prospect
True or False? Sales process activities are a framework for how to think about what you need to gather from a prospect during each stage of the sales process.
True or false? Objection handling is when a prospect presents a concern about the product/service a salesperson is selling, and the salesperson responds in a way that addresses those concerns and reconciles them in order to move the deal forward.
- Price objections
- Refusal objections
- Services not needed objections
- Competitor objections
Fill in the blank: ____________ is an objection a prospect makes that isn’t actually what they’re hesitant about.
- Opaque objection
- Deflection objection
- False objection
- Hidden objection
Scenario: Your sales team is currently tracking the following information about your prospects’ objections: the prospect persona, the objection, and the solution you recommended. According to this course, which of the following key pieces of information should your team also track about your prospects’ objections? Select all that apply.
- The common goal related to the objection
- The time of the objection
- The common challenge that impedes the goal
- The LAER® process used to handle the objection
True or false? The “explore” step of the LAER® method is where you’ll uncover the true meaning behind the prospect’s objections by seeking clarification and understanding with a question.
- True. You should uncover the true meaning behind the prospect’s objections and offer a recommendation, alternative solution, or next step to address the objection during the “explore” step.
- False. You uncover the true meaning behind the prospect’s objections during the “listen” step.
- True. Uncovering the true meaning behind the prospect’s objections during the “explore” step enables you to move on to the final step: “respond.”
- False. You should uncover the true meaning behind the prospect’s objections by seeking clarification and understanding during the “acknowledge” step.
True or false? You should NOT proactively seek out objections from a prospect during a solution demo call.
- True. You should wait until the prospect surfaces an objection and then respond with a rebuttal.
- False. You should not wait for a prospect to surface an objection and, instead, anticipate them or proactively ask questions to surface them.
- True. You should not proactively seek out objections because the prospect may not have any and you don’t want to cause new problems.
- False. You should only ask the prospect at the beginning of each call about objections they have in order to give them one chance to surface their concerns.
“Our team has the internal expertise and bandwidth to implement this solution,” is an example of what type of common objection theme?
- Product fit
- Services not needed
True or false? The LAER® method should only be used to handle objections for specific HubSpot packages.
- Connect, Discovery, Value-Based Demo, Business Considerations, Pricing and Terms, Legal Review, Closed Won
- Connect, Discuss, Solve, Business Development, Pricing, Legal Review, Closed
- Challenge, Discovery, Solve, Business Considerations, Pricing and Terms, Out for Signature, Closed Lost
- Connect, Discovery, Solution Demo, Business Considerations, Pricing and Terms, Out for Signature, Closed Won
Fill in the blank. The value-based demo is a critical part of the ______ stage in the HubSpot sales process.
- Solution Demo
True or false? The value-based demo should occur after you complete the Connect and Discovery stages of the HubSpot sales process
- True. The value-based demo should occur after the Connect and Discovery stages during the Business Considerations stage.
- False. The value-based demo should always occur during the Discovery stage to close the deal as soon as possible.
- True. The Connect and Discovery stages will help inform the value-based demo during the Solution Demo stage.
- False. The value-based demo isn’t a necessary part of the HubSpot sales process.
Fill in the blank. The __________ is an agreed-upon process used to move a deal forward to close and increase the likelihood of that happening.
- HubSpot sales process
- HubSpot value proposals
- HubSpot Solutions Partner process
- HubSpot solution demo process
- A one-size-fits-all demonstration of how a product or software works. It’s valuable because it allows you to lead numerous demos without any preparation.
- A demonstration of a product or software’s offerings and costs. It demonstrates value by showcasing only the pricing packages and the tools and features available in each.
- A personalized demonstration of how a product or software works. It demonstrates value by showcasing only the tools and functionalities that address the prospect’s critical goals and challenges.
- A demonstration of a product based entirely on the use cases of former prospects and customers. It demonstrates value by showcasing the tools and functionalities your other prospects used in the past.
True or false? Mapping a solution to the prospect’s pain points and goals should be the activity that is the main focus of the solution demo call.
- Summarize the prospect’s pain points, goals, and how HubSpot and your services address them.
- Confirm with the prospect that HubSpot and your team’s services meet their business needs.
- Allow the prospect to ask questions
- Gather legal and financial documentation for the business consideration stage
- Solidify next steps
True or false? When leading a value-based demo, you should highlight as many tools, features, and services as possible.
- True. The value of this approach is that you highlight every possible tool, feature, and service to make as much money as possible.
- False. You shouldn’t highlight services that your company can provide during the value-based demo.
- True. The more tools, features, and services you demonstrate, the more value the prospect will see.
- False. You should only demo the tools, features, and services that address the prospect’s highest priority pain points and goals.
- None. The prospect won’t notice that your tabs are disorganized.
- Organize, sequence, and save your tabs ahead of time and remove any unrelated tabs.
- You shouldn’t have multiple tabs on the screen.
- Remove any unrelated tabs; however, there’s no need to organize or sequence the demo tabs.
- TELL the prospect what you’re going to show them and describe the problem it solves.
- SHOW the prospect the tool or feature.
- SHOW the prospect the price of each recommended package and service.
- TELL the prospect what you just showed them and how it benefits each stakeholder.
- Questions that result in the prospect’s verbal commitment to the recommended HubSpot package and services.
- Short questions at the beginning of a solution demo call that confirm the prospect’s challenges and goals.
- Short questions you add to statements throughout your demo to get the prospect actively engaged in the conversation.
- A series of questions that lead to cross-sells and up-sells.
Scenario: Solutions Partner Sofia just opened a solution demo call with a prospect. She began the conversation by explaining all of the tools and features included in Sales Hub Professional. What can she do to improve the opening of her call? Select all that apply.
- Review the prospect’s CGP, TCI, and BA as well as the agenda
- Engage each attendee to build rapport
- Stay focused on the prospect’s needs
- Include the pricing for Sales Hub Professional
- Use the LAER® methodology to outline the objections and resources.
- Provide context for the link with the Tell-Show-Tell framework.
- Provide context for the link with the value-based framework.
- Provide descriptive text for the link.
- Use bullet points to organize and visually break up the content.
- True. The HubSpot Product Themes include content, messaging, alignment, analytics, and data.
- True. HubSpot Product Themes are also known as the primary colors.
- False. The critical elements of customer experience management are HubSpot Customer Themes.
- False. The critical elements of customer experience management are Critical Customer Themes.
Fill in the blank: Your prospect needs _______ to perfect sales forecasting, performance coaching, and to identify new opportunities.
- Email sequences, Gmail and Outlook integrations, and calling features
- Pipeline management, rep productivity performance, and task automation
- Playbooks, quotes, and forecasting
- Meeting scheduling, 1:1 video, and live chat
- Open the call
- Recommend a full solution
- Summarize and position
- Close the call
Fill in the blanks: CGP, TCI, & BA stands for: _______, Goals, ______, Timeline, Consequences, Implications, Budget, and ________.
- Challenges, Plans, Authority
- Choices, Processes, Analytics
- Challenges, Processes, Alignment
- Challenges, Priorities, Alignment
Scenario: Solutions Partner Sofia has met the following exit criteria during the discovery stage: (1) Quantifiable business goals and pain identified, (2) Compelling event established, (3) Competition identified, and (4) investment acknowledged. Is she ready to move to the next stage in the HubSpot Sales Process?
- Yes. Solutions Partner Sofia has completed all four discovery stage exit criteria.
- No. Solutions Partner Sofia needs to identify a point of contact at the prospect’s organization.
- Yes. Solutions Partner Sofia is ready to move to the Business Considerations stage.
- No. Solutions Partner Sofia needs to identify the prospect’s decision-making process.
- Listen, Advise
- Listen, Acknowledge
- Learn, Acknowledge
- Lead, Answer
- Product fit, competitors, refusal, price
- Bandwidth, buy-in, competitors, services not needed
- Price, product fit, competitors, services not needed
- Price, refusal, schedule, product fit
Scenario: You’ve just completed a value-based demo of Sales Hub for a prospect. The prospect responds: “Thanks for your time, but I don’t think Sales Hub will work for us. Our sales team has a unique structure and process.” This response is an example of what type of common objection theme?
- Services not needed
- Product fit
True or false? The Connect stage is when you provide an in-depth solution for the prospect’s challenges and goals.
Scenario: Solutions Partner Sofia has met the following exit criteria: (1) agreement that her services meet the prospect’s needs, (2) competitor comparison conducted, and (3) confirmation on next steps and decision-making process. Which exit criteria must she still meet to move on from the solution demo stage?
- Confirmation of prospect’s challenges and goals
- Agreement on which option(s) to move forward with
- Confirmation of billing cycle and contract
- Confirmation of stakeholder communication
According to this course, which of the following are tips and best practices for preparing for a solution demo call? Select all that apply.
- Don’t practice — keep your value-based demos organic and spontaneous.
- Set, send, and confirm the solution demo invitation and agenda.
- Save and organize your tabs.
- Remove distractions.
- Ask each attendee to join the solution demo call with their microphones muted.
True or false? According to this course, three expert tips for wrapping up your solution demo call are: confirm value, leave time for questions, and set expectations.
- 48 hours
- One business week
- 12 hours
- 2 hours
Scenario: You’ve completed a discovery call with your prospect and determined that they’re a great fit for Sales Hub. Now, you want to find more in-depth information about add-ons and limit increases for Sales Hub Enterprise. Which HubSpot resource provides this information?
- HubSpot Pricing Page
- Why Go HubSpot Page
- HubSpot’s Product & Services Catalog
- HubSpot’s Feature Page
True or false? The Business Considerations stage is where you assess mutual fit by digging deep into the prospect’s business goals and challenges.
- Reconfirm the pain points, challenges, and goals for all stakeholders.
- Map a solution to the prospect’s pain points and goals.
- Outline and negotiate legal and business agreements.
- Reconfirm the prospect’s decision-making process.
True or false? According to this course, the recommended subject line format for a follow-up email is: [What’s inside the email] | [Names of stakeholders on the call].
- True. The subject line should indicate what the recipient can expect from the email and who participated in the solution demo call.
- True. The subject line should include the title of each resource inside the email as well as the first and last name of each stakeholder on the solution demo call.
- False. The subject line should include: [Clever subject line] | [Emoji] to catch the attention of the recipient.
- False. The subject line should include: [Who/What the event was] | [What’s inside the email] to provide clear context for the recipient.